Support Gun Owners SA and help protect firearm-owner's rights by joining today!.
LET'S GET REAL ABOUT GUNS IN SOUTH AFRICA!
Welcome to GunFacts SA.co.za - a website, where we "get REAL about GUNS' in private legitimate ownership in South Africa.
The site is dedicated to ensuring that people of South Africa understand the truth about 'gun-control', as it is currently applied and correcting some of the myths and propaganda with which organisations like Gun Free South Africa have deceived the government and many citizens of South Africa.
This website contains information relating to:
- Why free, honest and law-abiding citizens need guns in South Africa
- Why there are so many illegal guns in SA
- Who are Gun Free South Africa (GFSA)?
- What is the motivation of GFSA?
- Why GFSA has campaigned for so long to aid and abet the South African government to disarm honest SA gun-owning citizens
This website will highlight many of the fallacies and deceptions upon which the philosophy of 'gun control' is founded and propagated by the likes of GFSA, such as:
- the LIE that gun-control means less violent crime
- the LIE that once disarmed by government edict, victims of crime have many and better alternatives for self-defence than a gun
- the LIE that modern security systems can take the place of effective self-defence
- the LIE that it is the responsibility of the SA Police Service to safeguard you, your family and your home and possessions
- the LIE that the majority of guns which land in criminal hands are stolen from private citizens.
This website will tell you the unvarnished truth about gun-control and will suggest what you can do, as a freedom-loving citizen of SA, whether gun-owner or not, to bring pressure to bear on authority to cease and desist with their attempts to disarm the law-abiding population.
What this website is NOT:
- It is not a rant about the nature of crime in SA and the perceived inability of the state to counter crime
- It is not a catalogue of conspiracy theories
- It is not a litany of convenient lies and half-truths designed to bolster the pro-gun lobby
- It is not written by 'gun-nuts"
- It is not going to go away